A good sized maisonette in need of modernisation. Offers good rental potential
Occupying the ground and first floor rear extension of a semi-detached Victorian property this is a large 1 bedroom maisonette in need of refurbishment. The accommodation comprises ground floor kitchen with living room off with one double bedroom, bathroom and large storage cupboard upstairs. Outside there is a small courtyard area and attached brick built shed. In addition there is first come first serve parking.
- Ground and first floor maisonette with own front door
- 508 sq. ft/47 sq. m
- Living room, separate kitchen hallway on the ground floor
- Double bedroom, large bathroom and large cupboard on first floor
- Potential to reconfigure subject to consents
- Small garden area (unenclosed)
- Attached brick-built shed
- Needs modernising
- Cash buyers only
- 14 day completion
- The buyer is required to become a member of the Management Company post completion
For sale by Live Stream Auction
on 13th May 2021 start time to be confirmed. In order to take part you must complete the registration form and return it together with two forms of ID. You will then be able to bid from the luxury of your own home either over the internet, by phone or by proxy. Please note the auctioneers have made their best endeavours to disclose all additional fees. Interested parties should refer to the special conditions of sale contained in the Legal Pack for any late amendments or additions to these fees as well as the auction day addendum sheet prior to bidding.
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from the Auction House Bristol website once available. For further information on the other lots in this auction please visit the website.