A fully tenanted mixed use investment property offering an attractive yield
Comprising an A3/A5 Indian restaurant and takeaway on the ground floor with a 1 bedroom self-contained flat above this is an established mixed use investment property currently producing £14,820 per annum. Conveniently positioned opposite the Vauxhall footbridge the property offers easy access to Wapping Wharf, the Bristol city centre and North Street making this a desirable rental location. There is significant scope to increase the rent of the flat to in excess of £700 pcm giving a potential return of in £16,200. The commercial tenant has been in occupation for circa years although the business has been trading from this location for much longer. Should the property ever come empty there is potential for residential conversion subject to planning.
- Mixed use investment property
- Ground floor A3/A5 restaurant
- Let on a 10 year FRI lease from 7th October 2016 at £7,824 pa
- First floor 1 bedroom flat with private rear entrance
- Approximately 40 sqm
- Currently let by way of an expired AST at £585 pcm
- Potential to increase to circa £700 - £725 pcm
- Council Tax Band A
- Business Rates rateable value £3,150
Provided by Accomodation Unlimited a full copy of which is in the legal pack. 13 Chandos Rd, Redland, Bristol BS6 6PG 0117 973 9394 https://www.aul.org.uk/
Please call Auction House to book an appointment. PPE including masks and gloves must be worn at all times as the property is occupied.